[ddots-l] Re: ot internet explorer 7 with jaws

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 15:06:11 -0000

Hi David,

Trust me!  You must be just one of the chosen few. Try
listing all the links on a complex web page, for example.

Believe me, one of our biggest numbered support calls has
been, "How do I uninstall it?".

And if Freedom Scientific say it doesn't work properly,
that's one occasion where I'm happy to take their word for
it, and not feel they are pushing for upgrade sales.

George.