[ddots-l] nother sib question

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:01:26 -0500

Ok I just opened the file, and my piano  is on top of the S A T B and flute. I
looked at a choir templet,
and the S A T B sits on top of the piano. My choir doesn't start until the 25th
measure when I find the starting note on the suprano staff, it says I have to
go to measure one if I want to copy the whole thing. I was going to open a
choir piano template and copy the voices in, but when I go to bar 1 of the
suprano staff it sees me as being on the flute stafff. I wonder what the
easiest work around for this is.