[ddots-l] Re: my questions

  • From: "Blake Hardin" <blakehardin5487@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:04:05 -0600

Hi, well as i have used j-sonar and i have read the tutorials on
caketalking to me the caketalking scripts seem to be a bit easyer to
use. Also the j-sonar scripts are not full of tutorials like
caketalking. Me being a beginner i need the tutorials lol. But they
both serve the same purpis to get the user access to sonar. One thing
that j-sonar trys to do is to preserve the normal hot keys of sonar
like to turn loop on it is control shift right brackit and with the
caketalking scripts it is just the leter l.