[ddots-l] multiline display?

  • From: Rich Caloggero <richcaloggero@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bill McCann (Redacted sender billlist1 for DMARC)" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:25:41 -0400

Bill wrote:
>I’ll mention here that Dancing Dots is now an official dealer for the new Canute 360 multi-line braille display.

Hi Bill. This is news to me. I assume this is not the same as the graphics tablet / graphics display (company name escaping me at the moment). From your message it would seem it is strictly text, no graphics?

Can you tell us more or send a link?

Thanx much.
-- Rich
PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
To leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and in the Subject line type
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq or
and in the Subject line type