[ddots-l] Re: midi to audio

  • From: hf <neep23@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 08:25:35 -0500

Hi Omar
Start with lesson 40 in the CT manual about soft synths.
As for converting midi to audio, select the midi and the audio track of the soft synth you are using and bounce to new track. It's important to select both the audio and the midi.
Also read some of the Sonar help. One of there tutorial goes into great lengths about this.
Tutorial 8 has a section
Converting Your DXi Tracks to Audio. That might help.
HF

----- Original Message ----- From: "omar binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>