[ddots-l] mastering

  • From: "Shawn Brock" <shawnbrock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:35:19 -0400

Hey folks,  thought i would drop in and ask the all emporten question of what
programs you use for mastering audio?  a friend and  good ingeneere uses majix
and swares by it for mastering.  i know other people that use a lot of
different programs, but dont know what programs work with jaws.  i understand
that there are scripts fore sound forge but dont know what my other options are
at this time.  anyone have any ideas?  it is my thought that if edits and mixes
are dun correctly mastering is a easyer function and most programs work the
same.
thanks shawn