[ddots-l] Re: losing focus in event view

  • From: hf <neep23@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 14:30:09 -0500

Did that, The Shift+control f12 CT test say everything's excellent. The CT check Windows settings test says that I'm set up for CT 4. F6 does not cure my problem, doing a screen refresh does not cure my problem, loading and unloading jaws and rebooting does not cure it.
Any other ideas. It's way more of an annoyance than a real problem, at least not yet.
HF

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rod" <roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx>