[ddots-l] lchemy accessibility

  • From: matthew shifrin <matshifrin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 08:26:43 -0800

Hi Al,
I think I found a way to accessiblify Alcheemy by Camel Audio. The interface itsself isn't very accessible, jaws reads various numbers, but I don't what they associate with, and the presets are unchangable, But, I found an Iphone app, which if payed 20 dollars by buying the pro upgrade will be able to control alchemy. The With the app, you can switch presets, and adjust parameters suchas sustain, attac, and release.
Just letting you all know.
Matthew