[ddots-l] Re: jaws with 2 soundcards

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 23:23:11 +0100

Hi,

The SB Live is just an example.  What you're really after is the name of the
device you want Jaws to use as it appears in Control Panel|Sounds and Audio
Devices|Audio.  The string has to be exactly correct, so I find it useful to
virtualise that window once I'm there (Insert+Ctrl+W) and copying and
pasting the line I want from there.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd