[ddots-l] Re: ivory hsc update

  • From: "Brian Howerton" <bshowerton1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 07:56:57 -0400

Neville,
I think he is making HSC sets for it so that you don't have to do alot of jaws cursoring around to get to presets. It would be nice to be able to access presets from the one window via the HSC sets using the HSC commands.
Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Neville Peter" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>