[ddots-l] Re: itunes and soundcould accessibility

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 17:36:13 -0400

i guess for promotion.

At 05:21 PM 3/25/2012, you wrote:
Hey
Just wondering why would someone put music on soundcloud If people can
download the music for free? Am I missing something here?

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488