[ddots-l] Re: hsc sets

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:44:40 -0400

you may want rui's hsc scripts for guitar rig.

i garantee he will see your message.
At 07:53 AM 4/24/2012, you wrote:
Hi.  I've just installed Sonar 8.5 producer and caketalking.

I previously had Sonar producer 6 and caketalking installed and found that a lot of the caketalking keystrokes didn't work consistently, but so far everything has worked perfectly with 8.5.

I previously purchased native instruments guitar rig 4 only to find that on Sonar 6 I could not use it at all. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I can at least access the guitar rig presets with caketalking 8.

I am not familiar with hsc scripts. Can anybody tell me if I will have improved access to the parameters of guitar rig 4 by using hsc scripts?

Thanks.

Dave