[ddots-l] Re: [goodfeel] Re: Training Opportunity

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 11:03:33 -0400

Hi,

Sorry we didn't get this word out sooner.  We are open to scheduling such
small-group trainings if there are enough people interested at any
particular location.  At present, we have no other such training s
scheduled.

BTW, we plan to hold a training on our CakeTalking for SONAR audio
production solution at Handy Tech North America in Minnesota on June 11 and
12.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann