[ddots-l] getting to know

  • From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 23:18:02 -0800

       Hi everybody:
I've had a question for some time , but i wasn't sure how to do it, this is it, basically what i got on my mind is that i feel very good about being a part of this forum and it is very important to me because we share a lot of things like recording and making music , using midi and computers and all of that but the most important thing we share is being visually impaired, personally i haven't met many people that i can share that with. and i would really want to know people like you that your names are already household words for me. because i read your emails daily. i don't know if we could get to know better through my space or other i really don't know but maybe someone else can have a better idea. i know this will be considered off topic but i think it's important at least for me.

thanks!