[ddots-l] fs: locking guitar stand, passive direct box and four channel headphone amp

  • From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 20:03:16 -0500

Hi all.

I'm selling a passive direct box.  Only used to record a couple tracks
direct with my five string bass.  I don't remember the make and don't have
the receipt  but, it's durable with all metal construction.

$25 including shipping.

I am also selling a compact powered four channel headphone/speaker
distribution amp with power supply included.  The unit is small enough to
fit in your hand.  There are four quarter inch output jacks with independent
level controls for each.  Mint, never used.  I bought this for a project
that never ended up happening.  I think it's an Art, but not sure.

Asking for $39 and that includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48
states.

Lastly, I'm selling a deluxe foldable locking Hercules guitar stand, barely
used.

$30 including shipping.

I accept payment via paypal and only ship to confirmed addresses.

Please write off list if interested.

Thanks,

Cameron.