[ddots-l] Re: event view.

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 17:04:43 -0400

off list if you could that would be great and eventually a time saver. there is quite a bit there, and once i do it once i amgood., grin. thank you so much. i have recorded for 13 hours and accomplished so little today. oh well tomorow is another one <smile.

At 12:47 PM 9/14/2010, you wrote:
Hi Jack,

It's not too bad, I'm terrible with computers and I use the interpolater all the time.

If you would like me too, I can send you an easy step by step either on the forum or off list.

Just let me know.

Steve W

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Conti" <jackconti@xxxxxxx>