[ddots-l] Re: eiosis air eq

  • From: Michael Ciarciello <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 16:04:31 -0400

what exactly are we talking about here?

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 8, 2015, at 3:52 PM, Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We can access parameters through the inspector. No, as far as I know, we
cannot access presets. You might want to get after Anthony in tech support
about that, since I'm probably the only blind person he's talking to so far.

It's an excelent EQ though!

Chris

At 04:52 AM 10/8/2015, you wrote:
Hi all. Has anyone tried eiosis air eq? Just want to know your thoughts on
accessibility. Can we access presets? Can we access parameters through the
inspector?
Kind regards
Len viljoen
--- Learn to meditate and train your brain with Muse, the first lab-grade EEG
biofeedback headband for home use! PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE! To
leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
then send a message to: ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and in the Subject line
type unsubscribe For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
immediately following link: ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq or send
a message, to ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and in the Subject line type faq