[ddots-l] Re: demension pro and cakewalk 7

  • From: Mike C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 06:11:23 -0400

This is how I do it too.
These type of synths actually load sample files if I read my instructions properly. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 1:02 AM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: demension pro and cakewalk 7

Insert it in the synth rack view by typing Alt V then h.  Then press a and
right arrow to reveal a list of synths.  Select Dimension pro and then, I
guess, presss F4 for a list of options which should include the program
browser.When you get the program browser, right arrow to open whatever list
of stuff you're on.  Hit Enter to select the desired program.
That should do it.
Kevin