[ddots-l] Re: deleting specific events

  • From: "Paul Erkens" <pje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 22:37:13 +0200

Hi Rich,

Your problem: when you try to delete pitch wheel events, everything is deleted
instead.

My thought: probably you should use the select some event dialog rather than
the event search dialog. I'm a newbie, but if I understand things well enough,
then it is as follows.

You start off with nothing selected at all. Then, you go to the track of
interest and open the event view there. Then, you select the entire or partial
track using either alt + enter or control + enter respectively. Now, what is
selected are all events in the region you specified. Next you can open the
select some dialog and select the wheel preset there. After pressing enter to
leave the dialog, your selection has been thinned. Whereas everything was
selected before you went into the select some dialog, then after leaving it,
only the events you selected in the filter remain in the selection. When you
delete the selected events this time, only your wheel events should have been
removed, I guess.