[ddots-l] ct6

  • From: Drachenkind <drachenkind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 22:59:13 +0200

Hi!
I tryed to download ct6 again becaus my copy of sonar 8 isn't jet here and I wanted to sho a friend CTZ. In the setup I get a welcomescreen. when I click on next, I have the problem that the setup says, that I should click on finish but I can only click on cancel.
Ane suggestions what to doß
Regards, Robert.
ps: the finnish butten is gray, so it can't be clicked.
Regards robert.