[ddots-l] Re: caketalking scripts with jaws 13 and sonar 8.5

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 14:32:06 -0500

yes but you are probably better off the 12 or 11. i found a couple of issues in the bus pain... At 10:58 PM 3/7/2012, you wrote:

Hi: Does jaws 13 work with the caketalking scripts?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dominique" <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Mark Dew"<jmkeybd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 02:19:44 -0600

Personaly I didn't care for it, sorry!.
Mark
My WEBSITE
http://www.markdew.com

From: "Omar Binno"<omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ddots-l] Message to Brian or Bill
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 04:57:00 -0500

Hello Brian or Bill,

Am I remembering correctly that one of you said that the software for the
Roland Octacapture is inaccessible, contrary to the other Capture cards?

Thanks.

Omar Binno

Website: www.bigoproductions.net

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 20:49:23 -0600
From: Dominique<40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>

Hmm, 1:35, you say?
Let me check.
        Ah, Adobi Audition.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 21:48:47 -0600
From: Dominique<40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>

Yep, I work with vybe beatz.
I see we have someone here that knows the vybe tag!
hehhee.
Yeh, I work close with the guy on a daily bases.
Paaaadyy!
Paaadyy!
We are sailing  those beets, and the ones with my tag on them is either
myself or me and vybe.
Blackout is under Vybe beatz.

End of ddots-l Digest V9 #60
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectzq or