[ddots-l] braille fake book

  • From: "Rusty Perez" <rustys.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:25:27 -0800

Hi folks,
I was advised to ask this question on this list.
Does any one know of a jazz fake book, something like the "real book"
available in some accessible format?
I really just want the chords and lyrics, since I don't read music
braille yet . . . but I promise to learn when I grow that third arm.

Also, how about a guitar chord dictionary in braille?
I've found one on line, but you've got to navigate through two layers
of pages before you get to the chords.
Any thoughts?
Thanks!
Rusty