[ddots-l] band ina box

  • From: "Brian Howerton" <bshowerton1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 17:02:26 -0400

Hello,
I e-mailed this also to the midi mag list, but I am thinking about recording a
solo piano project in sonar and I would like to create my won backing tracks.
For anyone that uses band in a box, I would be willing to pay you to tutor me
on the program.  I would like to learn this relatively quickly to begin working
on my tracks because I would like to get the album done by Christmas.  I
understand how to type in the chords, but as far as the different dialogs for
setting up your song and thingsl ike that I want help with.  Thanks for any
help,
Brian