[ddots-l] audio dropouts with selection playback

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 13:42:43 -0400

I'm getting dropouts when playing selected audio regions(shift space bar) , but not when playing audio with space bar alone. How weird is that?

Usually they're small regions, a beat or two in length.  Any ideas?

Also, my MAudio Keystation 49E (a usb device ) conflicts with the tranzport control surface. If the keystation is turned on when I enter sonar, the tranzport won't work. If its off upon starting sonar, the tranzport works as expected.

They're both usb devices, and both have WDM drivers. I'v tried moving them onto different usb ports without any luck. What do you think?