[ddots-l] Re: attempted at 64 bit

  • From: "Manny" <rivasma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 02:39:36 -0700

I  am runningg  windows 7.

manny

From: D!J!X!
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 3:59 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: attempted at 64 bit

Are you running in an administrator account? What OS are you using, windows7 or
vista?
The difference is that with 64 bit you can actually use more than 2gb of ram,
which is good if you're using lots of samples and working with big projects.
Also there's slight speed improvements when using native 64 bit stuff...

HTH, D!J!X!