[ddots-l] Re: akai sound libraries

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 13:33:49 +0100

They've been available for at least 12/15 years...

The earlier ones usually came as Akai format CD-roms, of which I have
several...

The last time I used them was circa the millennium!

I'm pretty sure they're still available, probably as WAV/AIFF files on CD, or
directly downlable from companies like Time + Space.

Oh yeah, their were all very hi quality!

l8r

Mike