[ddots-l] Re: accessible frequency generator

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 10:23:37 -0500

Do you have Sound Forge? Sound Forge has a synthesis dialog that lets you
create steady and sweeping tones. You can adjust the waveform type and the
gain. It has other dialogs for synthesizing other slightly complex tones, such
as basic frequency modulation, multi-frequency tones (such as telephone
touch-tones), and so on.

Bryan