[ddots-l] Re: a zello channel

  • From: Erik Bryndahl <erik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 15:22:10 +0200

Hello!
It's an application where you can talk live to others who are connected at the same channel. The app is called Zello and you can use it on Apple products such as I phone, I pad and so on. But there is also an software for PC-users which I think someone made Jaws-scripts for. The function of the app is kind of like an walkie talkie (sorry about the spelling, it may be a swedish way to spell it). But if you want to use it and connect to the CakeTalking channel, you have to add this particular channel.

I think it's a great initiative from Brian Howerton from this list who created this channel, a complement to this list for us to communicate.

Regards, Erik Bryndahl