[ddots-l] Re: a problem with the event view

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 19:46:34 -0400

Man I'm so sorry to hear that! Will I have to tweak my synths all over
again? Will the settings from each of the synths be copied over to the other
project as well? I guess I'll just have to find out. I'm off to do it now.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

webstore http://www.nevillepeter.com/store