[ddots-l] Re: Z 3 TA plus 2

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 17:07:42 -0400

Tim I have to tell you, when I do it that way asigning a midi channel, bank and patch, it seems as though I'm getting the wrong names for the patches, they don't make sence. However, when I don't asign anything, but, go to the output column of the midi track, and do control Y, all kinds of presets are there to arrow through, and the names seems to more accurately fit the patches. Do you know why this might be like that on my system?

http://www.gbrayton.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>