[ddots-l] Working With CD Tracks in Sonar

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 23:15:03 -0700

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I've experimented with importing tracks from an Audio CD into Sonar, and it
seems I've run into a bit of a sticky situation. When I play the CD in a
program like Windows Media Player, the volume levels are just right on every
track. But when I go to import and play them in Sonar, there's a ton of
distortion. What seems to be changing? Is it something in Sonar? How do I
fix this?
18:34:00