[ddots-l] Re: Wireless keyboard

  • From: "Greg Steel" <greegstelii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 23:21:24 -0700

That is good to know because my fiancées keyboard is missing the key to the left of the six-pack so hers his a 5 pack and the delete key is a long vertical key which makes that key layout a little different. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Howerton" <bshowerton1@xxxxxxxxx>

From: "Greg Steel" <greegstelii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 22:24:38 -0700
Subject: [ddots-l] Wireless keyboard

Hi I am considering getting a wireless keyboard when I get my new
laptop so I can control my computer from where my drums and
keyboards and other machines are at in my room.  Here is my
question.  My fiancée has a wireless keyboard for her computer
and every time I use it with jaws for some reason jaws wants to
say the word clear every few seconds when I try to type something
or read what is on the screen.  Is this a glitch with her
keyboard or will I have this problem with a wireless keyboard.  I
would appreciate some help on this.

ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe