[ddots-l] Re: What plug-ins and sonar 8.5 are accessible?

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 18:16:24 +0100

Hi,

I can inform that the true pianos plugin comes with 5 diferent pianos presets. Since you have not access to those presets list i made a HSC set that alouds me to choose a diferent one.
Tip. The reverb amount can be modify through the inspector controls.

Note. Remember that some plugins are some accessible through the inspector controls, or through the qwerty numbers you have access to some controls also. Test them!

regards,
Rui