[ddots-l] What is the next step?

  • From: "Sharon Hooley" <shooley2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cake Talking List" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:32:57 -0700

Hi Guys!

I'm back with a new address:

shooley2@xxxxxxxxx

I've worked on all ten songs for my first CD! Is there a next step I should take before having someone critique it while it's still in midi format? I haven't done any panning or anything like that, I just performed and recorded them and filled in areas where I wasn't satisfied. One of our members, who might not be on this list right now because he's busy, gave me detailed instructions for converting midi into audio, then into MP3 to send samples via e-mail. he started with going to the volume control, but I don't yet know where that is. I didn't get a response from him about that yet, so I'm asking you guys. I'd like to get this CD on the market as soon as I can. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Sharon