[ddots-l] Re: V-sampler sonar 4

  • From: "David Eagle" <deagle_889@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 14:48:40 +0100

the jaws cursor in cyclone tends to just give out graphical information
like. graphic 611, graphic 7373734783974973943, just plucking some numbers
at random. I don't even know how to click with the mouse, as I've never
needed to do it, though I assume its easy enough to work out, in jaws
keyboard help.
thanks
David Eagle