[ddots-l] Vocoder effect

  • From: "Rod Alcidonis" <roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 05:58:20 -0500

Hey gangs:

a while ago I posted about a specific effect I wanted for a lead vocal. I
think I found it. It's called the Vocoder. I am not definite that's what I
need, but it sounds 95 percent close, if  I can manipulate the parameters,
it would probably do me good!
Now, is there any VST or DXI I can use to get that on a lead vocal please?
Or can I do it in sonar or soundforge. If you listen to the song by cher,
believe, there is that effect there. As well as in Uncle Cracker song,
follow me.
Gord, wasn't that what you meant when you suggested for me to cut the bottom
frequencies, and apply a little delay last week? Thanks!

Rod
MSN: roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx
IM: Roddy12RA

"No power on earth can stop an idea whose time has come."  Victor Hugo.