[ddots-l] Trouble with NI

  • From: "Steffen Wagner" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dancing Dots" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 11:17:03 +0200

I got a problem with Native Instruments.
Everytime I want to save a new "Track Template" the system chrashs down with
the message:

A fatal error occurred in plugin "Kontakt 4"
A crash dumb file has created here : .....(file in explorer)...
As a result of this error SONAR is about to exit abnormally!
Should SONAR attempt to save a recovery file od this projekt?

Thanks for request
SW and SK