[ddots-l] Re: The 'trimming' command?

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 14:51:23 +0100

Mike, select all of the tracks from start to end in a project that you wish to trim. Then, use the key combination, Alte and the letter E in order to access the edit menu. Follow that with the letter Y for the "apply Trimming" command. Now, use the "bounce to clips" command. This will separate out and bounce all of the audio that you wish to keep for all of your tracks into one wave file for each track. Now, save your project and use the "clean audio folders" command from the tools menu. Note: you may need to actually use the "brows button in that dialog box in order to point Sonar to the actual project audio folder that contains the audio you wish to remove.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021