[ddots-l] Re: The New Sonar 8 Producer

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 14:08:53 +0100

HI Phil
Setback with the Proteus synths. When I tried ordering from the US website (by
accident being in the UK) I set up a new account but the address in my checkout
was my address but in Albania. (Obviously I was in the wrong region.) Having
changed regions and reregistered, I then tried to order Sonar 8 with the half
priced synths. No luck, I couldn't find the offer. I've written to Cakewalk to
see whether the offer is available in the UK or to see if I missed the page.
I've stressed how much these synths may be accessible for the blind, so one
never knows how they will respond.
Gordon