[ddots-l] Re: Synthogy release American Concert D for Ivory II

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 19:56:19 -0400

Neville exactly, what i have works here.
At 03:06 PM 9/9/2012, you wrote:
I'm not sure because I didn't need them. With some mousing around with the
jaws cursor it is completely accessible. We even have access to all its
parameters from the synth rack. This is why I'm reluctant to upgrade.

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488