[ddots-l] Re: Styless rmx

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 23:00:12 -0600

Also, remember that it really isn't accessible.  You should try and look at
the training videos.  I don't know whether you can see them if you are not a
registered owner, but hey will definitely alert you to things that only a
sighted user can do, such as importing a MIDI groove into a MIDI track.
That's a mouse action only.  There are other problems like this but I don't
have time to think of them right now.  It's a show stopper for the
completely blind at this time.  Perhaps an HSC set can be developed.  Like I
may have said, I'm looking into another hardware solution that might be
helpful.  I'll share it with you as more information becomes available.
K.