[ddots-l] Re: SoundForge 8.0D, and service pack 1?

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 13:15:14 +0100

Cheers George!
----- Original Message -----
From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 10:55 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: SoundForge 8.0D, and service pack 1?

Hi Mike,

Nothing sinister here at all.  Obviously this brand new
system of your requires to be updated via the normal Windows
Update process.  If that does not pick up the dot net
Framework update, select the "Custom" method from the Update
Screen, and it will be sure to appear.

Don't be surprised to find a lot of updates are required.

George.

Date: 29/03/2007 13:36

Date: 29/03/2007 13:36

** [mailto:ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe]