[ddots-l] Re: Sonar: Simple Track Alignment Problem

  • From: Dominique <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 07:29:02 -0500

I want to say somethin on this artist not getting files thing.
Some times, like myself, when I always did recording, I never got the original masterd files, e.g, Raw .wav files to my songs. So I couldn't go back and fix anything up, or put effects that I wanted the producer to put in for me, so I just didn't get that part done. I do my own recording now, but what do you say to them? Ok, thanks for recording me, may I please have the original .wav files now before I go? Well, at the time I never thought to do that, so.... Hell, I cna do alining myself if I had needed to. if I can help it, if I'm gonna do some stuff for someone, I always will see if they cna get there files at least saved ona good sized flash drive, like a 4 gig, or so, just to be sure, and make sure there .flac or .wav.
On 8/23/2011 10:22 AM, Chris Smart wrote:
Hi Ivan.
yeah, oh don't get me started on artists who can't even manage 16-bit wav files. It's weird.

Dominique AKA Raywonder. website: http://www.muztechcommunity.com Support Helpdesk URL: http://www.muztechcommunity.com/tickets