[ddots-l] Re: Sonar Producer and Tranzport installation question.

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 15:09:39 -0400

John:
You need to go into the control surfaces dialog in the options menu and press the add button, then select tranzport from the list of available surfaces, select the proper input and output ports, which would be "tranzport," and press OK. That should do it.
GOrd
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Schucker" <gwynn@xxxxxxx>