[ddots-l] Re: Sonar 8, laptop and CTRL key

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 18:31:45 -0000

Thanx Jo!

I'm glad you got stuff working again...

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johanna Sarkinen" <johanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 6:11 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Sonar 8, laptop and CTRL key

Mike,
I know you weren't. It is just email again... Look, I was so so frustrated after fighting hours and hours with this and then you ask why I do want to do it at all. I apologize as well for taking it so serious. And hey, the space thing you told me really is useful.

Johanna
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>