[ddots-l] Sonar 8 and CT and netbook

  • From: "Johanna Herranen" <johanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:42:01 +0200

Hi,
I bought a new laptop computer. It is a small HP netbook with very small
screen; te highest resolution is 1024 X 576 pixels. When I
installed Sonar / CT, I got an error message telling that the screen resolution
is not high enough. But ... there is nothing I can
do about it. So: Anyone else had this problem? And if so, how did you fix it? I
guess using an external screen would fix this
problem, but as I was planning to use this computer mainly when I travel, that
is not an option gfor me here ... Not that I'm
planning any kind of serious production work with a netbook, but some times it
would be nice to have at least an option to record
some draft melodies and process some audio files etc...

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Johanna
--