[ddots-l] Re: Sonar 3 or Sonar 4

  • From: "Joshua Loya" <jloya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:46:33 -0700

        Well, it is only available in the producer edition, but the Lexicon
Pantheon reverb is a big plus. Also, the ability to use stereo fx plugins in
surround sound mixing is a big pull. Granted, it's probably going to be at
least another year before I start seriously working with surround sound, but
it's nice to know it's there when I start using it.

-Joshua