[ddots-l] Something Weird's going on!

  • From: Jay Thompson <jayken2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:00:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone maybe somebody can help me with this I
have a delta44 soundcard and here's the problem:
Whenever I, and this started about twenty minutes ago,
but whenever I load up a plug-in in sonar and I play
it, it sounds like it has a flange on it, like it's in
a bucket.  This is with all of them dimension pro,
bfd, etc.  What could be the issue here?

Jay Thompson
You can do all things through Christ that strengthens you.  Phil4:13