[ddots-l] Re: Some questions please

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:48:33 -0500

If the chords are the result of music written on four staves, they can only
be heard by using the play command.  I think that's just pressing p with
your cursor in the staff.  to stop and return to the place where you started
play, press o  To stop play and continue from where you stopped, you need to
first read the lessons on how to insert a beats per measure and beats per
minute in Sibelius.