[ddots-l] Re: Sibelius Speaking and Jaws 6.1

  • From: "Paul Erkens" <pje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:28:20 +0200

Hi Thomas,

I don't own sibelius but I have cake talking from dancing dots. Because sib speaking is from the same company, chances are that the installers are the same for both products. In the cake talking installer, you can choose what jaws directory the scripts will be installed to, so most probably the same goes for sib speaking. Why not just start to worry when jaws 6.1 is out on the Dutch market?

Kind regards,
Paul.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Böttcher" <tbottcher@xxxxxxxxxx>